Gant Rugger FW11 Video
As a grad student who has many friends in the Math department, and as a former chess tournament competitor, let me tell you - nobody dresses like this.
As far as I can figure, there is no such thing as a “science of mathematics”… A big “nice try” to Gant’s marketing department for attempting to sound smart, but look up the words deduction and induction some time and see if you get what I’m talking about. /philosophy major
21 Notes/ Hide
- genericsurplus reblogged this from dieworkwear and added:
- genericsurplus likes this
- kennyforest likes this
- evolutionofagentleman likes this
- campiii reblogged this from dieworkwear
- tokyochop reblogged this from afteryear
- afteryear reblogged this from dieworkwear
- johnotjen likes this
- x1112 said:This is utterly ridiculous. The New Haven Math Club and their shocking intellect ( Quadratic Functions! Chess!) are laughable. Stay in the clothing realm, Rugger.
- ajamison likes this
- benkraal likes this
- amoralist reblogged this from dieworkwear and added:
- lazyandunoriginal likes this
- thesilentist said:So true.
- towerofsleep likes this
- steelwoolgoldenfleece said:if gant rugger made a collection for actual math geeks, it would have to be all sweatpants and threadless shirts
- steelwoolgoldenfleece likes this
- tourhetts reblogged this from dieworkwear and added:
- dieworkwear posted this